So we're finally on the net (like 100 other companies selling the same products). So what makes us different?
The locker industry is tough for everyone right now. Manufacturers are bidding direct on jobs we used to be able to play ourselves. As a result we're diversifying and adding direct web sales to our business model. While the big boys duke it out on the GC field, we'll gladly provide you with the best possible pricing on all of our represented products while backing it up with stellar service, honesty and integrity. While we make mistakes like everyone else, we'll soon be cracking the 40 years mark which is about four times the shelf life of a typical distributorship in this industry.
- We're the largest stocking distributor of storage products on the east coast and we're ready to service all of your storage needs, large or small
- In nearly 40 years we've worked on every imaginable type project--small to huge multi-year projects, public and private--and have the experience, warehouse and crew to handle any type project regardless of their size or complexity
- We stock locker and shelving products ourselves in our own building and can get product out very quickly and without damage on our end
- We ship millions of dollars of product a year and get extremely deep freight discounts from quality carriers--savings that we pass on to you
- Unlike many of our competitors, we're not afraid of shop drawings or other-than-routine scenarios as we've catered to the GC market for decades
- We represent a multitude of manufacturers--many of which we've done business with for a long time--and if their products are in our web catalog it's because we're trying to actually sell them and not just use them to drive traffic to a "preferred" manufacturer
- We have our own installation crews (one in Pittsburgh, one in eastern PA) and will arrange for a qualified installation crew in your area and make sure your job is done right
- We've limited our web offerings to product we believe you might actually want to buy and not 1,000's of items meant simply to keyword-stack for better search engine results
- We've priced our products to beat the others because we understand the days of high (or even moderate) markups are over and price dictates your decision-making process
Three Rivers represents the following locker, shelving & material handling manufacturers:
Over the last 38 years we've installed tens of thousands of lockers and well know our product lines. If we have what you need in stock we'll get it out to you within one business day.
- Penco Products (stocking distributor)
- Western Pacific Storage Solutions (stocking distributor)
- Keystone Lockers (stocking distributor)
- Edsal Manufacturing Company (stocking distributor)
- Marquis Office Furniture (stocking distributor)
- Hallowell-List Industries (lockers, shelving, specialty storage)
- Tri Boro Shelving (carts and shelving)
- Lyon Workspace Products (lockers, shelving, specialty storage, oldest company in the business)
- Folding Guard Corporation (bulk storage, specialty lockers)
- WC Cardinal Company (pallet and cantilever rack)
- Mecalux (pallet and structural racking)
- Schmidt Structural Products (structural mezzanines)
- Amish Lockers (custom wood lockers)
Contact us with your storage needs at (888) 231-9790 so we can use our expertise to provide you with the most appropriate solutions to meet your needs and your budget.
Three Rivers Wholesale is a GSA-certified Veteran Business Enterprise and an EOE employer. Plus we're nice guys who won't pester you.